Monday, November 29, 2010

Ohio vs Temple

During Ohio University’s finals week, Ohio ventured up to Philadelphia to take on Temple. The game at the time was thought to decide the winners of the MAC East, so like any good sports shooting enthusiast I volunteered to cover it for my paper. After an eight-hour drive, and some various pit stops, we pulled up to Lincoln Financial Field. Due to a lack of space in downtown Philadelphia, Temple has the privilege of playing in the Eagles stadium. I always enjoy entering a new arena or field, and immediately getting to go explore through the back passages that many never get to see. I had heard that rain was in the forecast earlier on in the week, but nothing could have prepared me for what was in store. The rain was relentless all evening, which caused a struggle to keep both myself, and my equipment dry. Ohio ended up beating Temple, who was favored to win, only to go on and blow their next game against Kent State. The images below are what I got out the very wet evening, while attempting to maintain both my mental focus and cameras at the same time. Enjoy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment